Stilo ST5 GT Zero 8860
The ZERO helmets are the lightest 8860 helmets available anywhere in the world, thanks to the new shell made from a specific quality of high-tensile carbon. These helmets are homologated to FIA 8860-2010 (and Snell 2015) certification.
The ST5 GT is designed to satisfy those closed cockpit drivers who yearn for a larger eyeport. The cutout for the eyeport is taller than the previous ST4W and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
- Redesigned shell that optimizes shell size, airflow, visibility, and weight.
- Snell SA-2015 certification and FIA 8860-2010
- Features a much larger visor than previous models and opens past the line of sight.
- HANS ready.
- Price tag includes your choice of two visors, electronics kit, HANS Post, tear offs, aero kit or top air, and helmet bag.
All Stilo closed faced helmets come ready for integrated electronics, air supply, and hydration. You can use any combination of the three. The ST5 offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin. All options integrate seamlessly with the new ST5 from Stilo.
Please note, the Zero helmets are special order due to the extremely custom nature.
NOTE: After making your purchase, we’ll contact you to discuss the customization of your Stilo helmet for the Ventilation System, Hydration System, Integrated Eject, Hans Post, etc.
News from the Blog
- Bryan Sellers and the FALKEN Tire team win the Petit LeMans for the second year in a row.October 9, 2014 - 9:04 am
- Dane Cameron Wins the Inaugural TUDOR Sorts Car Championship in GTD.October 7, 2014 - 9:27 am
- Dane Cameron and co-driver Markus Palttala Capture their 4th Win of the Season at VIRAugust 23, 2014 - 5:00 am
PHOTOS FROM INSTAGRAM
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
Latest from the Gallery
6401 S. Eisenman Road, Suite 100
Boise, Idaho 83716 USA